Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year. We are off to a great start. Below are more details about this Saturday’s parent meeting which is a part of our Friends & Family Day. The event is this Saturday, August 17 at 2:45pm. THIS EVENT IS FOR ALL CONCERT BAND, MARCHING BAND & COLOR GUARD PARENTS AND STUDENTS. We really need our concert band parents and students here so we can share information about the happenings this year for all students. This will also be a time when our concert band, marching band and color guard families can get to know each other. After our short meeting, we will have two food trucks here selling food (bring $10+). These are amazing trucks and you will love what they’re offering. There will also be some fun old school games for parents and students to enjoy. Here is the agenda for the meeting. This will be held in our stadium. Please assemble in the center section at 2:45pm.
1. State of the Band - Mr. Jenkins
- Master Class overview
- Winter Band Clinic
- Special performance opportunities
- Carnegie Hall/New York trip in April (some details)
- Varsity letter requirements (including concert band students)
- Ways to get involved, especially concert band parents
2. Meet the booster board - ABBA Board Members
3. Vote to approve the FY 2020 budget-- ABBA Treasurer
4. Q & A - Mr. Jenkins & ABBA
5. FOOD TRUCK AND GAMES (in the parking lot near the band building) bring $$
- Scratch Kitchen https://www.facebook.com/ScratchCuisine/ YUM
- Kona Ice https://www.kona-ice.com/ YUM
- Games: Giant Jenga, Corn Hole, Sponge Toss, Spin the Wheel, and others…
I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.