How to access parent/student information in Charms
- Using a computer or tablet, log on to charms, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code: ALPHARETTAHSBAND
- The first time you go here, enter your child’s ID NUMBER (provided by your child) into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also mechanisms to recover/reset a lost Username/Password – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
- Whenever you enter using this Username/password, another more detailed screen appears, with various button options for you to access areas in the Charms account.
Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!